The Boisterous Bevan's

Thursday, March 28, 2013

When it rains, it pours absorbent beads

Monday was one of those -wake up tomorrow and forget it happened-kind of days. Mondays already stink being the first day back to work/back to normal life. Throw in a flat tire, trip to the OB-GYN and its a bad day. To make matters worse, I somehow washed a pull-up with a load of darks. Millions of micro absorbent beads were everywhere. It was a laundry white out. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.
As my wise mother always says, "You're not damaged." And she's right. I'm not. I'm blessed. Blessed to have a car that gets flat tires. Blessed to  have insurance so I can have annual check-ups. Ultra blessed to have sweet little toddlers that wear those pull ups full of micro absorbent beads. I would clean beads out of laundry every night if it meant I could have little innocent toddlers running around for the rest of my life. I'm not damaged, I'm blessed beyond measure and I thank my Father in Heaven for it everyday.



1 comment:

  1. This is classic! What a pain, and yet worth every last little bead. Love those babies for us.

    ReplyDelete