The Boisterous Bevan's

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Booty shorts and A Wet Nurse

Noah and Eliza are exercising their autonomy by dressing themselves. Usually Noah does a pretty good job dressing correctly. I guess he thought it was backwards day at the Bevan house. It took everything I had not to laugh and pinch his little cheeks. Poor kid, he walked around for half the day with a self-inflicted atomic weggie. 


Eliza is a mother in a two year olds body. She can unload the dishwasher, find her own clothes and retrieve anything I ask for. I'm amazed at what she knows. The other day she spilled water on her shirt. She immediately took it off, put it in the dryer, turned it on, put it on the proper setting and waited for it to dry.  She then pulled it out and put it back on like it was no big thing. She is so observant and capable. Not only can she dry clothes, apparently she nurses as well. I knew Eliza would be curious about nursing. I didn't know she would go this far. She fed her baby, burped it, swaddled it in a burp cloth and put it in Hazel's bed to sleep. Unbelievable. I won't tell you about the time she tried to use a tampon. Yeah. Next thing I know, she'll be reminding me to take my vitamins and eat my vegetables. Let's hope she only picks up on mommy's good habits. Looks like I'm going to have to stop eating nutella out of the jar. She doesn't miss a thing.




2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness -- so cute. Liam does backwards undies all the time: OUCH. Eliza is so cute...I love reading this stories about her!

    ReplyDelete