Sunday is anything but a day of rest, today being no different. After putting the kids to bed, I asked Ryan to help me resurrect the house. I went downstairs to clean the kitchen assuming he would follow. He didn't. I tried to brush it off telling myself that he works extremely hard and deserves to relax. Which is true. But I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little frustrated. I finished cleaning up and walked up the stairs expecting to find Ryan watching sports center or dinking around on his phone. Instead I experienced one of the sweetest moments of my life. Little Eliza snuggled up on Ryan's chest, both of them sleeping so soundly. There is nothing more precious to me than seeing my husband love our children. I don't know what I did to deserve him. I am blessed.

No comments:
Post a Comment