The Boisterous Bevan's

Sunday, April 14, 2013

General Conference

I was really looking forward to conference weekend. Not just because we get to hear from our prophet and other church leaders, but because we got to have un un-interupted weekend with Daddy. Aaaaand we didn't have to "go" to church. ;) A real win-win. The kids did surprisingly well. We taught them who the prophet was, so they were really excited to see him on TV. Noah loved seeing him so much that he found a ribbon I had left out and put it around his neck pretending to be President Nonson as he calls him. He and Eliza went back and forth pretending to be different members of the first presidency. "I want to be Presidnet Ufdorth and you be President Eyring." They got that one right. It was really cute to see them so excited about conferene. Noah sat with Dad on the lovesac for almost a whole session stroking his face, playing with his beard and repeating over and over again the phrase, "There's nothing good about the world." He must've heard it in one of the talks. I don't know. I'll try to upload the video of it. Pretty funny. Even now, a week later, Eliza and Noah sing a song, have an opening prayer and welcome each other to conference using spoons as microphones. I guess making our kids sit through 8 hours of church had an impact after all. 











1 comment:

  1. This post is too funny. And the pics make me think--you forgot to come make breakfast at my house! I can't wait to see you guys in the SJs.

    ReplyDelete